Saturday, May 7, 2011

collection of mothers day sms and quotes

hii friends below i have mentioned few sms and quotes on this  very special day i,e, maothers day
Mothers Day Sms Collection

  • Many hugs
    Only luv never anger
    Teaching me Helping me
    Every smile when I was sad
    Raising me to be strong
    It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

  • Make for me a place within your heart
    On which I can depend. For only you
    Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
    Home through all the wanderings of my years,
    Eden that no other can renew,
    Root I cannot rend through rage or art. 
  • I luv u mom
    having u makes me feel safe & calm
    I miss u mom
    Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
    u r the greatest
    because u r my mom...
  • For all that you do.
    I ll kiss you and hug you
    Cause you love me, too.
    You feed me and need me
    To teach you to play,
  • Smiles of happy sunshine,
    Arms of everlasting luv,
    Touch of sweet roses,
    There is magic in the air
    Whenever ur there,
    Mother, everything to U I owe,
    May all pleasures of life come ur way.
    "Happy Mother's day"
  • Mother, I love you,
    For all that you do.
    I'll kiss you and hug you,
    Because you love me, too.
    You feed me and need me,
    To teach you to play,
    So smile because I love you,
    On this Mother's Day
  • Many hugs
    Only love never anger
    Teaching me
    Helping me
    Every smile when I was sad
    Raising me to be strong
    It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
  • M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
    O - For she s growing OLD,
    T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
    H - For her HEART of purest gold,
    E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
    R - For she is always RIGHT and always be. 
  • You’ve seen me laugh
    You’ve seen me cry
    And always you were there with me
    I may not have always said it
    But thanks and I love you
    Happy Mother’s Day.
  • Mothers Day SMS in Hindi   
Pyar karna koi tumse seekhe
Pyar karana koi tumse seekhe
Tum mamta ki murat hi nahi,
Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho
Main kehti hun Maa,
Tum hamesha aisi hi rehna.
................................................................

Meri pyar ki list mein hai sirf tumhara naam
Selection ki bhi list mein hai sirf tumhara naam
Tum hi meri maa aur meri dost ho
Mera pyaar hamesha tumhare saath ho.
................................................................

Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,
Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,
Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,
Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,
Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,
Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,
Tera betta meri pyari maa…








 MOTHER's DAY QUOTES

Ever wondered what are the opinions of great people like Abraham Lincoln or Washington Irving about mothers? What were their mothers like? What makes these mothers special? Read these quotes and find out.
  • Charlotte Gray
    Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.
  • George Eliot
    A mother's yearning feels the presence of the cherished child even in the degraded man.
  • Napoleon Bonaparte
    Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.
  • Elizabeth Barrett Browning
    Women know the way to rear up children (to be just). They know a simple, merry, tender knack of tying sashes, fitting baby-shoes, and stringing pretty words that make no sense. And kissing full sense into empty words.
  • Elizabeth Stone
    Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
  • Aristotle
    Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
  • Aeschylus
    On me the tempest falls. It does not make me tremble. O holy Mother Earth, O air and sun, behold me. I am wronged.
  • Washington Irving
    A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
  • Abraham Lincoln
    All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
  • Henry Ward Beecher
    The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
  • George Washington
    My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
  • James Russell Lowell
    That best academy, a mother's knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment